Castelluccio is one of the best hotspot of Central Italy, with its spellbound village and the great plateaus at 1400 m a.s.l. in the Sibillini mountain park. The new Constructed Wetland will treat the wastewater of Castelluccio village and tourism facilities, that progressively shift from less than 50 persons during winter up to 1000 or more persons during summer. The current treatment plant is inadequate to support this great variation. The new multistage CW system is constituted by a French scheme system of 1800 m2 followed by two parallel free water-pond system as polishing stage and recreational amenity (the pond will hold several rare aquatic plants typical of the Castelluccio plateau).
Intensified (aerated) wetland for wastewater treatment of 800 employees at the administrative center of a mining company, situated near Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Conception: 2 Septic Tanks for pre-treatment, aerated wetland as main treatment and horizontal flow constructed wetland post treatment.
Wetland project and execution by Rotária do Brasil, Landscaping only execution by Rotária do Brasil.
Vertical flow constructed wetland treating the sanitary wastewater from the border control office at Kallo (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Adapted „French system“ for a nursing home, Hogar de Ancianos Sta. Ana y San Joaquín y Asociación Ayuda Me Perú
- All treated wastewater is reused for irrigation of agricultural used area
- The 2 staged wetland system treats the domestic effluent of 55 residents and employees
- The pre-treatment is carried out on the surface of an planted, vertical flowed gravel bed wetland with 2 charging points, used alternately (2 and 2 days)
- The post-treatment is carried out in an planted vertical flowed sand bed wetland with 4 divisions to maintain always the biologically activity in all parts of the wetland
Design, Construction and Operation and mantainmance by Rotaria del Perú, online monitoring by SCADAweb