Bezannes : a 8000 m² artificial pond plus 3500 m² of reed bed filters and 1600 m² of wetlands were created to treat stormwater runoff from a large non-residential area.
- Adapted „French system“ for a nursing home, Hogar de Ancianos Sta. Ana y San Joaquín y Asociación Ayuda Me Perú
- All treated wastewater is reused for irrigation of agricultural used area
- The 2 staged wetland system treats the domestic effluent of 55 residents and employees
- The pre-treatment is carried out on the surface of an planted, vertical flowed gravel bed wetland with 2 charging points, used alternately (2 and 2 days)
- The post-treatment is carried out in an planted vertical flowed sand bed wetland with 4 divisions to maintain always the biologically activity in all parts of the wetland
Design, Construction and Operation and mantainmance by Rotaria del Perú, online monitoring by SCADAweb