SINBIO SCOP is an environmental engineering company, specialized in ecological engineering, restoration and maintenance of aquatic environments, sustainable urban drainage and wastewater treatment by nature-based systems.
It was born on 1st October 2019 when SINBIO, a company of consulting engineers in ecological engineering founded in 1993, was bought out by its employees in the form of a cooperative company. This handover reflects all the investment and attachment of its employees to the values of this human-sized company: quality of the service provided, customer satisfaction, investment in the technical solutions proposed, etc...
SINBIO SCOP brings together the skills of about twenty professionals working in the field of water and natural environments: ecologists, hydraulic engineers, agronomists, hydro-biologists, specialists in water treatment, biological engineering and environmental engineering.
SINBIO SCOP offers its expertise, skills and services in training, consulting, design and supervision of construction works in the following fields:
- Enhancement, restoration and maintenance of water courses : biological and mixed methods of embankment restoration, restoration of ecological continuity ;
- Sanitation and waste water treatment: sewer networks and sewage treatment plants, with a specialization in natural based systems, ponds and constructed wetlands for full treatment (“French systems” treating raw sewage) and polishing, N- and P-removal, pathogen removal;
- Stormwater management and sustainable urban drainage: integrated solutions for retention and treatment, first reed bed filters for storm water treatment in France, landscaped collection and retention of urban runoff;
- Restoration of ponds, lakes and wetlands and their management ;
- Creation of recreational amenities with water: natural swimming ponds, decorative ponds.
- To meet the needs of communities, administrative services and of the entire civil society in the field of environmental management.
- To provide reliable and effective solutions tailored to the problems encountered and the and the issues at stake.
- To promote and develop innovative techniques respectful of the ecosystems (stabilization of river embankments with plants, natural treatment of waste water and storm water..)
- Expertise and consulting
- Feasibility studies, diagnostics
- Development of projects and plans of management
- Project design and supervision of construction sites
SINBIO SCOP also does strategic and methodological studies and SINBIO has contributed to the creation of reference documents for water agencies, regional and local administration, linked to its research and development activity.
SINBIO is the author of several scientific and technical publications (NOVATECH, ASTEE conferences, TSM magazine).
SINBIO has won several awards such as the NOVATECH Conference trophy in 2013 and the Grand Prix 2014 in environmental engineering, awarded by the French Ministry of the Environment.
Availability, experience, competence, innovation, motivation, and pragmatism, such are the principles that lead SINBIO SCOP to propose the best solutions adapted to the requirements of each project.
SINBIO SCOP in France